2,535 notes - reblog
1. Accept that we all feel low at times (but recognize that’s different from clinical depression.)
2. Don’t beat yourself up about feeling miserable. Remind yourself it’s normal to feel this way sometimes. (That is, we all feel bored, discouraged or a failure at…
80,537 notes - reblog
21 notes - reblog
begins with the words,
You deserve to occupy space.
You deserve to stand up for yourself
and claim your right to happiness.
You deserve to be here,
just as much as
13,343 notes - reblog
125 notes - reblog
I’ve been so loved that I’ll risk loving too.
I know how fear builds walls instead of bridges;
I’ll dare to see another’s point of view.
And when relationship demand commitment,
Then I’ll be there to care and follow through.
3,787 notes - reblog
869 notes - reblog
26,777 notes - reblog
252 notes - reblog
167,987 notes - reblog
3,874 notes - reblog
1. Instead of focusing on the feelings of your stress, get to action. Do your readings and problem sets. Try to go through as much of those as possible while leaving room for you to test yourself and review what you’ve studied.
2. Ideally, you want to have already studied…
2,773 notes - reblog
1. Do not describe your poems with adjectives like “shitty”. Do not call yourself “normal” or “boring”. Your hair is not too red. Your talent is not “alright”. And you are not just a socially awkward penguin. You are what you say and what you think and what you want to become. When you receive a compliment, do not put a “but” or an “I don’t think so” or any backhanded contradiction in your reply. Accept it and say your thank yous sincerely. There is a difference between humility and negativity. Devaluing yourself is not attractive.
2. Stop chasing after boys who don’t even make the effort to message you, chase you, or get to know you. You are sick of people who make you feel they don’t want you enough. Find someone who knows what they want. Find someone who knows what they want is you.
3. Some people can not give you what you want. They do not have what you are looking for. And that is completely okay.